There is an application that restricts, but it does not start automatically, application (background) stops unexpectedly
Please check whether there is an update of App Off Timer, and update it if there is an update.
If it stops even though it is the latest version
First of all, please confirm on Google Play whether there is an update of App Off Timer. If you have updates, please install the latest version.
Follow the procedure below to turn on “Prevent uninstallation” of App Off Timer.
- Launch App Off Timer and select Settings from the menu
- Turn on “Prevent uninstallation”
If you are using Android 10 or higher, please check here -> For users of Android 10 or higher
Moreover, it may be necessary to change the setting of the device depending on your smartphone. I will show how to deal with the confirmed device here.
- (Android 8.0 series) [Settings] > [Battery] > [Launch] > Turn off [App Off Timer] check > Check the 3 items [Auto-launch], [Secondary launch], [Run in background] in [Manage manually]
- (Android 7.0 series) [Settings] > [Apps] > [App Off Timer] > [Battery] > [Power-intensive prompt] , [Close after screen locked] both check OFF
- [Settings] > [Battery] > [Power saving mode] , [Ultra power saving mode] both check OFF
- [Settings] > [Apps & notifications] > [Apps] > [Bottom Gear Icon (Settings)] > [Special access] > [Ignore battery optimization] > Select [All apps] in the selection box at the top > [App Off Timer] > [Allow] is checked
1.Launch Mobile Manager application 2.Tap PowerMaster 3.Tap Auto-start Manager 4.Turn on App Off Timer
1.Open the Settings menu on your lenovo device. 2.Tap App 3.Tap the gear button at the top right of the screen 4.Tap Background app refresh 5.Turn on App Off Timer
- Open the Settings menu on your Xiaomi device.
- Tap Battery & performance from Settings.
- Tap Manage apps battery usage to save battery by turning off restricting background service of App Off Timer.
- Tap Choose apps from Manage apps’ battery usage.
- Tap Installed apps and choose App Off Timer.
- Tap No restrictions.
It is forcibly stopped / uninstalled even though [Prevent uninstallation] is turned on by overusing stop setting
Please read the following precautions and grasp the risks before you go.
- If you forget your password, important operation of the terminal will not be possible.
- If you set it for more than 24 hours (0:00 – 0:00 etc) due to the time zone restriction, you will not be able to cancel the restriction if you forget your password.
How to respond
Open too much stoppage and limit the time zone for the two applications “Settings” and “Play Store” from the list (it is okay to group these two as a group). In addition, when installing an application that can control execution and uninstallation of application of the terminal of the terminal, please also restrict the time zone of them together. This allows you to lock the use of the application in the specified time zone.
I want to change the setting for each day of the week
Many requests have been received here. Thank you very much. We are currently working on development, so please wait for a while now.