Terms of service
This agreement applies to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and us.
Copyright and intellectual property rights relating to this service belong to us.
In using this service, the user should not do the following actions.
- Acts that violate laws or ordinances or public order and morals,
- Acts that infringe the copyright, other intellectual property rights or property interests of the Company or a third party, or acts that may be likely to occur
- Any act that interferes with the operation of this service or an action that may be likely to occur
- An act of giving a disadvantage to another user or a third party, or an act
- The act of damaging the credibility of our company or this service, or acts that may be likely to occur
- Reverse-engineering, decompiling, or disassembling of software information and copyright included in this service
- Acts of providing benefits directly or jointly to anti-social forces related to our services
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Change of service
We may change, suspend, suspend or terminate any or all of this Service at any time for any reason without notifying the user in advance.
- We are not responsible for any disadvantages or damages suffered by users or third parties due to change, suspension, suspension or termination of this service, regardless of the reason.
- We are not liable for any reason whatsoever for any damages suffered by users or third parties regarding the use of this service or the failure to use this service.
- We do not guarantee the operation of this service and conformity to the equipment used at all.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction
- Regarding the establishment, effectiveness, performance and resolution of these Terms, the laws of Japan shall apply.
- In the event of a dispute with regard to this Agreement or this Service, the Kyoto District Court shall be the first examiner’s exclusive jurisdictional court.
Change of terms of service
We may revise this Agreement without obtaining prior consent of the user and the user accepts it. The revised Terms of Service shall be in force from the time of being presented to the Service.
Date of enactment
March 13, 2018