Notification history screen
1. Launch application
The icon and name of the launching application are displayed.
2. Text displayed at notification
Text displayed when notification arrives.
3. Notification date and time
The date and time when the notification arrived is displayed.
4. Actions performed on notifications that occurred
This feature (display) has been discontinued since version 1.1.9.
The action taken for the notification banner is displayed (see below).
Tap notification banner and launch application
Tap the edit button of the notification banner and display Notification plan edit screen
Delete notification banner
Did not do anything for notification banner
5. Update button
Re-read the notification history.
The notification history menu is displayed.
Notification history screen menu
1. Delete collectively
Moves to selection mode. Multiple operations can be done collectively when shifting to selection mode.
2. Delete all
Delete all notification history.
Notification history screen selection mode
1. Exit selection mode button
Exit selection mode.
2. Selection count
The number of notification history currently selected is displayed.
3. Select all button
Select all notification history.
4. Deselect all button
Unselect all notification history.
5. Delete button
Deletes the selected notification history.
- Notification history will be deleted automatically after 30 days.
- When you tap each line, it launches the application displayed in “Notification history screen 1. Launch application”. It can be used in cases such as when deleted when notification came.